CHunwAi bLogG

life which we all know has a lot of roads to choose from the right or wrong one.... noone knows just as long as you dont do anything which you think is wrong... carry out the best and never regret... watever it is life is a journey that everyone has to walk through..... problems: everyone faces the same thing....

Name:
Location: kuala lumpur, selangor, Malaysia

Friday, October 20, 2006

why??

why must it always be like this.......not that spm is coming and everything......why everytime when i tell myself i want to forget her something comes back and tell me that u have hope....when i always know that i will come down in the end.....i have never ever successfully had the one i really liked....maybe its not my destiny to have a girl that i want.....maybe.....everytime i dunno wether i want to go for her anot...something ask me to but when i do it seems that its not true...maybe its me....am i not cute enough...maybe not hot enough....or maybe just too stupid... i dunno.....haih...watever it is its not gonna help me sleep for the whole night AGAIN...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


ShoutMix chat widget